Engaging a Community of Wellness Travel Products & Services
Delivering value to every partner I work with through transparent, dependable and principled practices.
With 30-plus years of experience, I know how to drive sales through relationship marketing. I know how to create strategic alliances. With like-minded partners, including yet not limited to Indigenous Tourism BC and the national association, the Global Wellness Institute, the Wellness Travel Association, airlines and DMOs, I represent your brand with authenticity and integrity to the global wellness audience.
When working with me and my team, you benefit from year-round professional support and increased visibility. Examples of how I collaborate with my wellness travel clients:
- Lead and direct dedicated wellness travel web pages within your master website
- Media buys for broadcast, print and digital wellness travel marketing campaigns
- Lead generation via contests and promotions, with email opt-ins
- Wellness travel press releases
- Consumer newsletters
- Arrange familiarization visits to your property for wellness travel media, from itinerary development to being on-site to manage their experience
- Representation at select wellness trade shows
- Speaking engagements
- Provide market intelligence, trends and insight about the wellness traveller
- Maintain wellness travel industry memberships – Global Wellness Institute, Wellness Tourism Association
Contact us today to learn more about how we can work together to deliver year-round growth in occupancy and revenues via this boutique collection of independent wellness travel providers.
Wellness tourism accounted for 17% of all global tourism revenues spent by the end of 2018 – or roughly 1 in 6 travel dollars. While a return to travel to the level known prior to COVID-19 may take time, it is likely to come back stronger, with more attention paid to sustainability and regenerative tourism for the people and the planet.
Source: Global Wellness Institute, Wellness Tourism Economy Monitor, 11/2018